(1) The data we collect
When you register and become our user, you may be asked to provide us with personal data and information about you. This information is collected by the following means:
• Registration Information: Such as your name, email address, user name, password, and any other information requested during registration.
• Information of your activity: This information includes the IP addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and language, referral and exit pages, URL addresses, date and time, duration of visits to specific pages, and your login information.
• Cookies information: We collect information through cookies stored by the websites on your hard drive.
• Information you provided to us: You may voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself that does not identify your personal identity, including but not limited to name, address, gender, country, service preferences, and other information provided by filling out the forms available on our platform or by contacting us via phone, email, or any other means.
• Payment and card information: You can provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and other data.
• The information you provide us when contacting us for help.
So, You must ensure that you provide complete, correct and accurate information, and are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and to identifying who can access and use your account. Otherwise, you will be liable for any damages resulting from the inaccuracy of these data or being not updated as soon as they are changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of designing, analyzing, managing, reporting and improving the Ads on the Website and others.
(2) Using personal data
We may use the personal data we collect in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act as follows:
• To verify your identity.
• To better serve our customers, to evaluate, improve and develop our services and to notify you of these changes.
• For promotional and informational purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys.
• To ensure you are provided with the information that is most relevant to you and your interests, and to send marketing messages to you.
• For the purposes of our business and our legitimate interest, such as data analysis, auditing, control and reduction and prevention of fraud and software piracy.
• To distinguish or enhance your experience in the use of the Site and Services.
• To help maintain store, systems and services safety and security.
• To provide payment services and related services in the store.
• To measure the effectiveness of the advertisements provided on the site and to provide the advertisements that suit you, which may depend on your activity on the store.
• For any other use after obtaining your consent, in the event that we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those that you have previously approved.
(3) Sharing information
- We may share information about you - as necessary - for the following purposes:
Compliance with legal procedures and response to requests from public and government authorities.
Implement our Terms and Conditions.
Protect our rights, privacy, safety, property and / or your rights or others.
To minimize or limit the damage we may incur.
- We may also share information with our affiliates for internal business purposes. For example,
Process and execute your requests.
Providing customer service.
Improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties regarding any reorganization, merge, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets during the negotiations.
(4) Storage of personal data
(5) Protecting your personal information
- Yalla Gaming Store is committed to handling your account information with a high level of security and protection of personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The credit / debit card and bank account details are stored only in an encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your personal data has been disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
(6) Data processing
- Yalla Gaming Store aims to handle only the correct and updated personal data. So, You are entitled to correct your inaccurate personal data about you.
- Yalla Gaming Store has the right to delete unnecessary personal data in respect of the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- You may request to correct or erase personal data or to restrict or object to the processing of personal data relating to the data owner
- You may restrict Yalla Gaming Store from processing if you have a specific reason for your desire to restrict.
- You may object to processing your personal data based on automatic decisions.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
- Yalla Gaming Store uses only data processors that provide sufficient safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
(7) Links to external websites
- Yalla Gaming Store may contain links that refer users or visitors to external applications, links or websites that would collect and disclose information about you in a different way from our site.
- Yalla Gaming Store may modify, alter or change this policy in whole or in part at any time without prior notice. Please note that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before or after any action taken. If you do not agree on any change we have made to this policy, the only solution is to terminate your use of the application. Please note that we are not responsible for not reviewing this policy before using and browsing the site and that reading this policy by the users and surfers of the site is a complete acknowledgment of them and all of what is stated in this policy and an agreement on all that is contained therein.
(9) Cookie Agreement
- When you visit Yalla Gaming Store Store, the site saves cookies in your web browser, whether a computer or mobile device, and cookies are small text files sent by websites and stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other mobile device and they are used for one of the following purposes:
To know you when you return to visit the site again.
To store personal information you register on the site, to provide it upon request such as your name, email address.
To help you get messages or services as quickly as possible according to your previous preferences.
- Cookies are not executable files; they are just text files; cookies are neither spyware nor viruses.
(10) Third party cookies
- The cookies of a third-party Web site may be placed by services that appear on the third-party site. Yalla Gaming Store does not have any control over these files. They may be, for example, Google, Facebook, or Twitter cookies. For more information about third-party cookies, we recommend that you visit the websites of these third parties.
(11) Accept Policy